Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dog chasing tail


Image taken from google.

I really hate this kind of situation. You keep doing the same thing thinking you're progressing but actually you are going nowhere.

It's like same chocolate with different wrapper.

I heard the phrase 'same shit different day' back in my school time but nowaday it is like 'same shit everyday'.

My mind getting numb trying to digest and internalize all the craps that is being fed. How I wish I can walk out the door and tell goodbye to the system which I was getting embedded in deeper and deeper by day.

There is so much to life and I don't want to spend my life and realize it until too late that there is so much to life other than waking up early go to work eat sleep make love told to be grateful and delaying your gratification, saying to yourself it's not for you while everyone else is taking what they want.

This morning I saw the new S-Class (S500 to be exact). I reproduce it here for the benefit of ones who don't have any idea how it looks.




What a lovely piece of sheet metal (image for google).

And how rich we Malaysian can be (I was driving in Telok Panglima Garang some more, not some high income tycoon area).

If you see that one pass you by, what will you think? Can you ever have it (if you want it)? And if not why?

And what is that that is stopping you? It always puzzles me when people want something but they never work for it (or do things that will lead them to it).

That don't want to be salaried worker but they kept increase their spending, no investing, don't want to learn business, etc2 things that can make them free. But they clamor for the idea of not working. In the end they work for their entire life and before they know it is already too late...

No comments: