Tuesday, January 6, 2009

...so long two double zero eight

mm...how to start. 2008 had passed...i felt this year is so short. i can still remember 25th december 2007 when i came back to UPM for my practical training...my training was at MPOB's HQ to be exact.

and then somewhere in may 2008 i found myself at home again...traveled here and there quite a bit...i think late july or early august i got SMS from my friend of a vacancy to be Research Assistant back at my beloved faculty (duh). that time i remember hanging out with my buddy Pian at Sara Thai Tomyam Seafood Kuantan...we discussed quite a bit about it and since i'm doing nothing and quite worried of my growing tummies, i chose to accept that...

time: late august
place: somewhere in Serdang
situation: a nervous young man who just finished his degree (about 3 months already) about to be interviewed by a professor in one of institusi pengajian tinggi awam (IPTA)

it's not really an interview anyway..she didn't even look at my resume. and i don't even remember what the heck we talk about at that time. so anyway i got the job, rent a room in university's college (duh,again) and started looking forward to slim down my tummies...not really a problem anyway, since not long after that is fasting season...

then i raya a bit...i quite enjoyed it this year since i can give my anak-anak buah some angpow heh not much anyway. then back to work...somewhere around october, my convocation. quite messy time for me. OK only a few knew what i'm talking about...how we struggled hehe kinda remind me of our batch dinner...hm...my convo...not absolute fun. just a testament that we had finished the ride of campus life.

then i hu-ha again with my job...time flies when we're busy. or chasing datelines.

then in 25 december 2008, while i was enjoying my holiday, it kinda struck me that a year had passed. it's been quite a ride...and a slide show of 'what happened throughout the year in sole's life' started to play in my head...

so what 2008 left me, and what do i expect in 2009? well...the biggest milestone in 2008 is...2 of my batch mate already resigned from bachelorhood...haha. kidding. it is i finished my studies...and welcomed to the real world (or so they said).

and 2009?
it still kinda blurry for me...lots of hope and endless expectation. but i think i see the big picture...
anyway, this year will ROCK!!!
;)

1 comment:

shAayyUm said...

well,i can conclude that ur best fren is pian ;)